Vacuum Tube CPC solar collector
|Min. Order:||50 Set/Sets|
|Packaging:||1 set per carton or 10 sets in one big carton|
|Productivity:||2 million square meters of col|
|Brand:||Linuo Ritter International|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certificate:||Solar Keymark, ISO9001|
Model No.: CPC15** series
* Excellent performance evacuated tube collectors
* Can be mounted free-standing or on a pitched roof, easy to install, simple roof fixings
* Integrated into building perfectly, any angle installation
* U pipe - offer low maintenance
* No water in the vacuum tubes, no freezing problem in winter, can be used in cold area. It can be still operate in the event of occasional tube breakages.
* 3 years warranty, 20+ years lifespan
* Market leading efficiency/output
* Aluminum frame, strong structure, light weight.
* Outstanding Germen design* High and constant pressure of polyurethane foaming technology ensure the outstanding insulation quality.
The vacuum tube collector with CPC (Compound Parabolic Concentrator) reflector has high energy yield due to special collector structufe that contains vacuum tubes with highly selective absorber layer, U shap copper pipes inside vacuum tubes for heat transport, aluminum heat transfer fin and highly reflecting CPC reflector. The CPC reflector ensures that direct and diffuse sunlight will fall onto the absober inside of tubes, enve at the back of tubes. The CPC reflector can improve collector efficiency by 15%.
For water, space and process heating and solar cooling.
Scope of Delivery
Fully pre-assembled unit comprising
- 6, 12, or 18 evacuated tubes based on the thermos flask principle
- manifold with direct flow heat conduction unit and dry tube connection
Collectors are packed in individual boxes. In addition, there is a sun protection sheet over the evacuated tubes.
- Pitched roof, flat roof, on-wall
Advantages and benefits
- Short installation times due to complete pre-assembled collectors.
- Simple and reliable connection technology in order to extend several collectors side by side through pre-assembled screw connections. Further tubing and an extensive thermal insulation is not necessary.
- Integrated return pipe and highly efficient thermal insulation.
- Manageable module sizes for a very high performance and a quick and easy installation.
- Flow and return pipes may be fitted on the left or the right side of the manifold.
- High flexibility due to the different widths and lengths of the collectors.
- Quick and easy exchange of the evacuated tubes without using any tools.
- Low pressure loss allows several modules to be connected in series
- Minimum of soldering points ensures a high leakage safety
- Well-known indestructibility of Ritter Solar tubes confirmed by the hailstone test DIN EN 12975-2
- High energy yield in the transitional period and winter
- In wintery conditions with a 400 W/m² irradiation and 0 °C air temperature at a temperature of 20 °C, Ritter Solar evacuated tube collectors already have a higher energy yield than flat collectors.
- Extremely low heat loss due to the high vacuum.
- Outstanding design.
|Number of evacuated tubes|| ||6||12||18|
|η0 in relation to aperture, EN 12975||%||64.2||64.2||64.2|
|a1 with wind, in relation to aperture area||W/(m2k)||0.89||0.89||0.89|
|a2 with wind, in relation to aperture area||W/(m2k2)||0.001||0.001||0.001|
|Yield Forecast (location Würzburg, Germany, reference area 3 m2)||kWh/m2a||651||651||651|
|Yield Forecast (location Würzburg, Germany, reference area 5 m2)||kWh/m2a||589||589||589|
|Collector dimensions (L x H x D)||mm||702 x 1640 x 100||1392 x 1640 x 100||2080 x 1640 x 100|
|Gross surface area|| ||1.15||2.28||3.41|
|Max. working overpressure||bar||10||10||10|
|Max. stagnation temperature||°C||272||272||272|
|Connection fitting diameter||φ (mm)||15||15||15|
|Sensor sleeve||φ (mm)||6||6||6|
|Collector material|| ||Al / Cu / glass / silicone / PBT / EPDM / TE|
|Glass tube material|| ||Borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Selective absorber coating material|| ||Cu / SS-AIN / AIN|
|Glass tube (Ø ext./ int./wall thickn./tube lgth.)|| ||47/37/1.6/1500|
|Colour (aluminium frame profile, anodised)|| ||Aluminum grey|
|Colour (plastic parts)|| ||Black|
|Thermal shock test / ITW test number|| ||06COL513/1|
|Hailstone test according to DIN EN 12975-2/TÜV test No.||435/142448|
|EC type examination|| ||Z-IS-DDK-MUC-07-08-100029919-003|
|DIN CERTCO registration number|| ||011-7S1948R|
|Package dimensions (L x H x D)||mm||800 x 1675 x 110||1490 x 1675 x 110||2180 x 1675 x 110|
|Loading Quantity||Qty in 40HC||252||144||100|
Linuo Ritter International Co.,Ltd
Linuo Ritter International Co., Ltd., which focuses on global business of renewable energy, is a subsidiary of Linuo Paradigma -- the first Sino-German joint venture in solar thermal market and one of the industry-leading companies in China. Since the establishment in 2001, Linuo Paradigma has always held up to the philosophy of Solar Energy Changes Lives, and has devoted itself to the energy structure revolution leaded by Solar Energy. After 15 years' focus on development and applications of distributed renewable energy, Linuo Paradigma has walked from basic vacuum tubes and domestic solar water heater manufacture to R&D on world-leading CPC collector with German Ritter Gruppe, and then to turnkey solution supplier of renewable hot water, heating and cooling. Depending on the cooperation with Shanghai Jiaotong University, Linuo Paradigma expanded businesses to air-source heat pump in 2012, and promoted a complementary distributed renewable energy system with integration of solar system and air source heat pump. In the aim of spread its solar dream around the world, Linuo Paradigma has started oversea business since 2005 and established Linuo Ritter International in 2010 to provide better service for global market. Linuo Ritter International now provides service to customers in more than 40 countries worldwide, and has exported more than 1 million sq solar thermal products to overseas market. We are sure that our success rests upon long-term relationships with our customers, employees and partners, which is built on respect, trust and commitment. Achieve sustainable development by using alternative energy!
- Company Name: Linuo Ritter International Co.,Ltd
- Product/Service: Solar Water Heaters , Solar Collector , Solar Vacuum Tube , Heat Pump Water Heater , Solar Hot Water Heating , Solar Products
- Capital (Million US $): 300,000USD
- Year Established: 2001
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 6
- No. of R&D Staff: 31 -40 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 50,000-100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Jinan City, Shandong Province, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Guo
- Tel: 86-531-88729112
Premium Related Products